Lost Aquatics & Reptiles Forum
Please Log In or Sign Up. Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log In or Sign Up. Thanks for stopping by!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» info on the life of Molly's
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 am by Bob

» Horsefield Tortoise Care Sheet
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:08 pm by Bob

» outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am by Bob

» What is the Weather like where you live ?
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:11 pm by Bob

» its been a sad day today
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:58 am by Lost Aquatics

» Lost Aquatics & Reptiles Saying Hi and Welcome
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:47 pm by Lost Aquatics

» What is your plans for today
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:05 pm by Lost Aquatics

» 125 gallon Jack Dempsy and Green Terror
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:22 pm by Bob

» My pond picture
outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:49 pm by Bob

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 posters

Go down

outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by Bob Sat May 31, 2014 8:58 am

Sad Was at work yesterday and was bringing my new server online and had to go down to the 3rd floor as there was a problem but the lift was not working to had to go down the steps from the 8th floor Top Floor. When i got to the last 5 or 6th step from the bottom my foot slipped and Bam down the steps i went  Mad  I spent 3hrs in the hospital for them to say you broke your leg in 2 places and have to have a cast on for 6 to 8 weeks. and i also broke a finger trying to save my self falling down the steps  Mad  Grabbing a handrails not a good idea if you ask me :(So now i'm off work with nothing to do well sort of i can still do some things from home but it's a bugger to type with 2fingers strapped to each other.
Bob
Bob

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty Re: outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by FISH CRAZY Sat May 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Wow Bob Sorry to hear that you broke your leg in 2 places and your finger I hope you are not in any pain today, that the Doctors gave you some good pain pills. I was wandering why I did not see you on any of the forums yesterday now I know  outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_sad . But the good thing is that you can still work from home  outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1239323241 .
FISH CRAZY
FISH CRAZY

http://fishcrazyaquatics.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Aquatics Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:45 pm

That sucks brother. Im sorry to here that. Hope you are feeling better.
Lost Aquatics
Lost Aquatics
Admin
Admin

https://lostaquaticsnreptile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:37 pm

Been in lots of pain that is why i have been away for 2 days i had ti go in t hospital to help with the pain now there saying i may need an operation on the lower part of my leg but was sent home to think it over with the wife.
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am

WELL  i'm off to have an op on my leg Wednesday morning at 10am and they say i have to have one pin inside the bone to hold the 2 parts in one place and then a small plate on the outside of the bone held in place by 8 little titanium screws 4 on each side. they say i will need to be in hospital for about 1 week 7 to 8 days then i can come home as long as i keep off my feet and have the dressing done by the hospital in town. Full recovery in about 6 to 8 months if all is well but that titanium will stay inside me for life.  So going flying over sea's will be fun going in the metal detectors in the airport lol the op is meant to be taking about 5hrs  outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_eek  Thank god i will be a sleep for that lol  outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 2273720140  anyway the hospital say it's fin to bring my laptop with me as long as i use there Wifi or my mobile phone hotspot that that will be good as i will have the same IP address as the one i have now outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1239323241

lets hope they don't cut it off when im a sleep outchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Icon_sad
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum